Close Menu
Law Office of Paul Tyler
Criminal Defense

Handling cases in Ventura County, and portions of Santa Barbara and Los Angeles Counties

Call Us Now Free Consultation 805-889-9000 Available 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week

Sentence Modifications

We Can Help Modify Terms of Any Existing Sentence

Sentence modifications are a common occurrence on criminal matters in California courts. Modifications are obtained by going back to court after you are sentenced and asking the judge to change one or more of the original terms of the sentence.

For example, maybe you would like to postpone your jail sentence, get a stay on the payments of your fine, or even ask the Judge to delete a term of your sentence that was previously ordered.

Sentence modifications may be done very quickly. If you hire us today, we can be in court seeking the modification as early as the next morning.

We handle dozens of sentence modifications each year. If you need help obtaining a modification, please call Attorney Paul Tyler at 805-889-9000. He will answer your call personally and will tell you if the court is likely to grant the particular modification you are seeking.

As always, the consultation is free.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus

© 2015 - 2019 Law Office of Paul Tyler. All rights reserved.

Contact Form Tab